• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Random Questions - Merged 10/30

All the Barbie stuff my sister and I had. It was the one thing my parents splurged on for us. We spent so many happy hours playing Barbies. Now I fix up old Barbies as a hobby, and I would dearly love to get my hands on all those old dolls.

Being able to remember facts and trivia. I was unbeatable at Trival Pursuit back in the day. My aunt always says I should try out for Jeopardy.

Being able to accurately evaluate a situation in almost no time flat. It is scary accurately. At first, people think I jump to conclusions, but the number of times people come back and tell me I am right is scary. Once people catch on this this, they begin to rely on it too.

I also have an excellent memory.

Being able to accurately evaluate a situation in almost no time flat. It is scary accurately. At first, people think I jump to conclusions, but the number of times people come back and tell me I am right is scary. Once people catch on this this, they begin to rely on it too.

I also have an excellent memory.
Think long...think wrong. First instincts are often very accurate.

Math ability. Faster than any calculator out there. Also, the ability to shoot a basketball.

My ability to try to enjoy life as much as possible completely alone. I enjoy being alone and having solitude, but there are times I wish I had what others have as well. Making it all work is my super power.

Finding things, beyond the stereotypical son who can’t find his missing whatever or husband who can’t find the thing in front of his face. I can find bolts that fell off the tractor in a 20 acre field, I can find a missing earring lost in the back yard etc. I find lost items with very few failures

I can fry eggs perfectly, any style you like.
And I have an uncanny way with dogs. My daughters think I am a whisperer.

Oh and I can track people down using the internet. I found my sister in law when she left my brother even though she'd moved half way around the world to Australia and I also found my Uncle Roger when he went missing in France, despite the language barrier.

My brain is a repository of useless baseball staistical arcana, memorized when I was young and becoming a baseball fan. I can't remember what I had for dinner last night but I can tell you the only player ever to pitch back-to-back no-hitters (Johnny Vander Meer). If I'm getting more than 4 things from the grocery store I'm guaranteed to forget at least 1 item unless I make a list, but I can tell you what Johnny Bench batted the year he won his 1st MVP in 1970 (.293).

I can walk into a thrift store saying I want to find "whatever" today and I'll find it. Or I can find something for 8 bucks that is worth about 100 or at least well priced originally. I'm looking at you Longchamp bag, Hasbeen clogs and a 1992 fisher price popcorn play set. My husband keeps asking me when I'm selling them :):)

I was born with no sense of smell (anosmia), which has its downsides, too, but I often call it my superpower in terms of not being bothered by something like emptying the cat litter or other supposedly stinky chores. And while people who could originally smell and lost that ability often have issues with their taste for certain food being impacted and emotional concerns and other negative experiences around it, since I never had a sense of smell to begin with, those elements aren't an issue for me.

Finding things, beyond the stereotypical son who can’t find his missing whatever or husband who can’t find the thing in front of his face. I can find bolts that fell off the tractor in a 20 acre field, I can find a missing earring lost in the back yard etc. I find lost items with very few failures

That's also my superpower, I can find almost anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter