• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Random Pictures from IoA & the Studios

RhondaS

DIS Veteran
We spent the last weekend in November and the first weekend of December at IoA and US this year. Here are a few photos from those days. Hope you enjoy...

Ever look up while inside the Enchanted Oak Tavern?
rimg0612.jpg

Island Skipper tour boat on its way from Port of Entry to Jurassic Park.
rimg1048.jpg

Poseiden
rimg1039.jpg

Darkenon (Poseiden's new nemesis)
rimg1033.jpg

Poseiden's Fury in action
rimg1036.jpg

My daughter, Erin with her IoA face painting. They do these in front of the arcade by Dr. Doom's Fearfall.
rimg0614.jpg

Erin and some Who's.
rimg1079.jpg

View of the Hulk from Mythos
rimg1046.jpg

View of the rest of Marvel Super Hero Island from Mythos
rimg1047.jpg

Dudley's fall at night.
rimg0660.jpg

Shrek at the Studios
rimg0633.jpg

Amity
rimg1070.jpg

Seagulls on the wharf, enjoying the incredible weather
rimg1065.jpg

Great pics, Big Sis!
I particularly liked this one of Barry after a baaaad case of Pork Brains.... :tongue:

rimg0633.jpg

I would think the kids would be scared of the meet & greet Shrek. I mean his head is way too small for his body... he is quite freakish.

Great pictures! Thanks so much for sharing!!! Um...no Spidey tho...2 points off for that! :D

And no, I don't usually look up in the Enchanted Oak...I'm usually under a table after happy hour! :D Seriously tho...THESE are the types of details that made me fall in love from the moment I set foot in IOA in 5/99!

It's a park that requires one to pay attention, and stop and smell the roses!!!

Karen

MsDiz you can smell all the roses you find i will sit by the dessert case at MYTHOS and inhale with delight, and thing of candy cane things:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter