Ramada Limited

piglet33

DIS Veteran
We have decided to fly down to Orlando the night before our cruise so I won't be stressed with everything that can go wrong to cause us to miss the ship if we arrive the day of. I was looking for a "cheap" place to sleep for the one night. I just want it to be clean and comfortable. Has anyone stayed on the Ramada Limited on Major Blvd.? I can get a rate of $37.46 + tax for the night, which is pretty "cheap" to me. Any comments or other suggestions? I would prefer not to spend more than $40 w/o tax. Thanks for any help. We are staying Oct. 16-17, and it's just the two of us.

That's the place where I stayed years ago.

Complimentary continental breakfast was the same every day: white toast, pats of butter and jelly, apples, powdered or plain donuts, concentrated OJ from a machine, coffee and Corn Flakes or Fruit Loops for dry cereal. It did grow on us but it helped us save money on breakfast.

Now here is the reason why I am never returning: The codes on the doors alternate. I have said before that one night I had a stranger pop into my room thinking it was her door. There are only two or so codes, shared throughout the hall. Anyone could open your room very easily. The key had to be re-swiped every night after we returned from the parks because the magnetic strip isn't even so great.

It is not a safe place. If you MUST stay there, make sure you close the door with that security bar each time you are in it and leave NOTHING out when you are not.

Wanda

thanks for the reply. we were going to stay there one night. We will be arriving about 11:00 pm from the airport and plan on leaving the next morning. Not sure now though. I think I'll do some more checking. I sure don't want to walk into someone else's room at 11:00 pm. boy that would be uncomfortable! Thanks so much for the detail. That is why I love these boards!

but I have always that Ramada "Limited" was a more than appropriate name for this chain of motels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter