• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ramada Inn Maingate rates and tix

Mouse Skywalker

<font color=green>The Force is strong with this Po
Hi Everyone: I was hoping the experts could help out with some of these questions. I'm interested in going for about 4 nights the week after Easter 4/16 --> 4/20. I've been searching around, and it seems like you can get some good deals on the Ramada Inn Maingate. I've seen $56 on Hotels.com and $59 through AAA (I'm a member). However, if I go to the Disney site and try to book a package - I get a rate over $100. What gives? I also want to qualify for the "Kids Play Free" deal on 3 day park hoppers. Anyone know a way I can get the cheap hotel rate AND the free kids tickets?

I guess I'm wanting to have my cake and eat it too.

Thanks everyone.

My mistake - it turns out the $56-$59 rate is for the Ramada Inn Limited Main Gate about 1 mile from the park and not the Ramada Inn Main Gate right across the street from the entrance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter