Ramada Inn Eastgate

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
Anybody know anything about this hotel? It is located at 5150 West Us 192.

We just got it on Priceline for Dec. 7th-11th for only $12 per night plus $5 per night in bonus money. This will allow us to add four nights on to the beginning our our WDW stay to see IOA and some other off-site stuff. I checked out their website and it looked alright. Can anybody give me any details about the place? What are the rooms like? Is the location good? Is it at least clean? We won't be spending much time in the rooms, so as long as it is clean - we really don't care. We stayed at the Days Inn Lakeside last year, which everybody says horrible things about, and we thought it was fine for what we needed. We will check out on the 11th and head to the Wilderness Lodge for 10 nights, so that will be our "nice" hotel experience.

We stayed there last weekend and paid $17 for one night. I guess it was clean but there was a lot of mold on the carpet and the walls desperately needed paint. The was a singularly gross mark on the wall that I washed away with a towel. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was clean. We enjoyed the coffee maker and hair dryer and the pool, tennis, playground and miniature golf were nice, as was the little lake. $12 sounds like a good price. Just look the room over before you unpack and make sure it's clean enough for and ask to be moved if it's not. The mold on the carpet was due to the sliding glass door not fitting right, so maybe it was just that one room. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter