Ramada at Orlando Airport to Disney transportation with 2 toddlers help.

Scuba_2011

Earning My Ears
As I hope the title suggests I am looking for information on how to get from the Ramada at MCO to Disney. We have 2 toddlers so a Uber is not a choice because we won't have carseats. Since we're not going direct from flight to a bus service like Mears or Sunshine that option seems like it's a no go also, since at least from what I've read and understood we couldn't go back to MCO in the morning and catch one of those services. I know we could rent a car, but I was wondering if someone more familiar with the area would have any other recommendations for transportation.

Not sure where you read you couldn’t go back to MCO and use SF or Mears Connect. You certainly can.
Oh, that's good to know. From what I gathered it seemed like it was behind security checkpoints and could only be used after getting off the plane.

Oh, that's good to know. From what I gathered it seemed like it was behind security checkpoints and could only be used after getting off the plane.
Not true; neither Mears Connect nor Sunshine Flyer are within the secure area. They are in the same area where you would catch your shuttle to and from the airport area hotel.

This has been a very helpful post. We are staying at an Orlando airport hotel the night before our trip and I wondered if we could take the shuttle back to the airport to take Mears or SF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter