• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RAINING ALL WEEK?!?!?!?

We were there 6/5- 6/10, and it rained a lot. We had 2 good days that weren't quite so bad. My husband bought some water resistant Wrangler shorts at Walmart that worked out great for him, and had a thin rain jacket with hoodie and he stayed pretty dry. We had brought crocs (cheap generic ones from Walmart) for the kids to wear and they pretty much wore them the whole week and we didn't have to worry about wet socks. On our last day, our son said "why isn't it raining?" There were times of no rain. One positive was that I didn't have to worry about applying sunscreen. We still had a lot of fun.

Lately it has been raining literally almost everyday and for majority of the day. I would suggest packing several extra rain ponchos. The nice thing about the rain is the crowds tend to be a little bit lower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter