Rainforest Room - standalone, or included with other spa services?

mjstaceyuofm

DIS Veteran
Wife and I are getting a Couples Swedish Massage while on-board on our upcoming 7-day cruise (September - HOTHS on the Fantasy). Is access to the Rainforest Room included for before/after the massage service? Read a bunch of old threads and seemed like a long time ago it may have been, but post-covid it seems like access to this room is strictly for those that buy a pass. Can anyone confirm?

TIA!

Following - my wife & I have a couple's massage scheduled on the Wonder coming up, and we've never checked out the rainforest room.

Been a few months, but on my last cruise the Rainforest room was not included with other spa services, nor was it at any point I can remember in the last 8 years. Maybe before that it was?

Rainforest is a separate "service" just like a massage or a facial.

No, the Rainforest Room is a separate space and those with spa services do not have access to the Rainforest Room before or after massage services. You can only access if you have purchased a day or week pass to the space. Like the previous poster mentioned, I do not believe this was ever offered anyways.

What you will have access to is the locker rooms equipped with lockers, bathrooms, sinks, regular showers with toiletries, and I believe, correct me if I am wrong, a small standard wet sauna (this is at least true for the Wish and Dream Class).

What you will have access to is the locker rooms equipped with lockers, bathrooms, sinks, regular showers with toiletries, and I believe, correct me if I am wrong, a small standard wet sauna (this is at least true for the Wish and Dream Class).
Magic and Wonder also have a sauna in the locker rooms along with some basic lounge chairs (not the glorious stone loungers from the Rainforest room) like you'd see by a pool.

I’m curious about the Rainforest Room on the Dream. It looks nicer than the smaller one on the Wonder. Has anyone used it on the Dream? Are there long waits to use it? I don’t know if it would be worth the expense if I bought a day pass.

I’m curious about the Rainforest Room on the Dream. It looks nicer than the smaller one on the Wonder. Has anyone used it on the Dream? Are there long waits to use it? I don’t know if it would be worth the expense if I bought a day pass.

I used it on the Dream. I spent a good hour & a half each day
I will say if your thing is meeting as many characters & doing ss many indoor activities & doing pool activities, you might be hard pressed to find it worth it. But if you're looking to sprinkle in just a few activities and characters, then you can find a lot more opportunities to enjoy the spa.

That being said I used it in the morning mostly after my morning walk on the deck track & there was never a wait. Though I'm. A morning person so. Though I also got the length of cruise pass
& ngl, not sure I woulf go bsck to getta day pass.

I’ve used both the Dream and the Fantasy and loved it, I buy length of stay passes as well. Never had to wait but I always went early in the morning when the spa opened. It was a little crowded when I went one time around mid afternoon. I loved using the scrubs and sitting in the sauna before getting in the showers.

The Dream RR is definitely bigger and better than the one on the Magic (Wonder’s sister ship),

Been a few months, but on my last cruise the Rainforest room was not included with other spa services, nor was it at any point I can remember in the last 8 years. Maybe before that it was?

Rainforest is a separate "service" just like a massage or a facial.
Yeah - was trying to do my due diligence and found a few posts from 2014/2013 that indicated it was included… Thanks.

I used it on the Dream. I spent a good hour & a half each day
I will say if your thing is meeting as many characters & doing ss many indoor activities & doing pool activities, you might be hard pressed to find it worth it. But if you're looking to sprinkle in just a few activities and characters, then you can find a lot more opportunities to enjoy the spa.

That being said I used it in the morning mostly after my morning walk on the deck track & there was never a wait. Though I'm. A morning person so. Though I also got the length of cruise pass
& ngl, not sure I woulf go bsck to getta day pass.
Thank you!
I’m also a morning person so a walk on the deck track and then going to rain forest sounds like a plan.😊

Yeah - was trying to do my due diligence and found a few posts from 2014/2013 that indicated it was included… Thanks.
Thanks for doing that. I have a memory of it being a benefit of having a massage - definitely many years ago.

We also had a Ladies’ Night on the Magic on one cruise, with chocolate strawberries and champagne. They limited the number of guests, so no one was left waiting for a lounger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter