• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rainforest Room price increase??

Sorry I’m a bit confused-

I’m going on the fantasy- can I buy a day pass for the rainforest room before getting to the ship If I call DCL?

or can I buy a day pass on the ship - I won’t be going more than once?
thanks

I was on the Magic In November and they were actually advertising the One day Cruise Passes for $29 at the front desk. Not sure about the Fantasy though. It seems to be different on every ship.

When I was on the Dream they refused to sell day passes and would only sell the length of cruise pass so who knows really.

If you do want to buy one/some in advance, you would need to call DCL to book the pass.

I was on the Magic In November and they were actually advertising the One day Cruise Passes for $29 at the front desk. Not sure about the Fantasy though. It seems to be different on every ship.

When I was on the Dream they refused to sell day passes and would only sell the length of cruise pass so who knows really.

If you do want to buy one/some in advance, you would need to call DCL to book the pass.
Thanks

I think I might wait till I’m on the ship as I want to use it on a port day - and they might have an offer.

Thanks

I think I might wait till I’m on the ship as I want to use it on a port day - and they might have an offer.

Honestly, I wish I hadn't purchased my one day passes in advance. I had to go out of my way to use them on my last cruise on the very last day. I highly recommend waiting on purchasing them if its a "Skippable activity" for you and not something that you are totally set on doing.

Just to clarify (because I asked at the spa) the $29 price advertised on board is before the 18% auto-gratuity, so the price on board (if they offer it) is $34, just like if you buy it in advace.

Those showers are like torture devices. We both cracked up laughing as we tried each of them. They’re so over the top ridiculous. I’d skip this experience in the future. Save your money.

The showers are meant to be shocking to your system, open your pores and that kind of stuff. It's not necessarily meant to be pleasurable. We do a couple, but really, it's the sauna we go for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter