• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rainforest passes on the wish

Alicatt

DIS Veteran
Can any one tell me if Rainforest day passws have been available on the Nassau day on the Wish? Or if the offer a prorated length of cruise pass after the first day?

Can any one tell me if Rainforest day passws have been available on the Nassau day on the Wish? Or if the offer a prorated length of cruise pass after the first day?
They were not on our 3-night. Only option was to pay the full length of cruise price which was NOT worth it IMO.

Does anyone know the price of the pass for both the 3 and 4 night cruises?

Yes we did it recently on Nassau day. Sounds like it’ll be based on how many full length passes have been sold for that cruise.

I just booked the full length pass for our 3 night cruise on March 3rd. It was $166 + gratuity. We’ll get use enough out of it each day, even if just for a short visit. It had availability to be booked in the app, and I didn’t mind paying a little extra to avoid wasting time in a line, or potentially be disappointed the day I would want it. Just a thought!

Hi everyone! If this is our first Disney Cruise (Wish in September, Concierge), which of the following would you recommend - spa appointment on port day- couples massage, spa villa, buy the rainforest pass for length of cruise, or just a day pass for port day? DH and I are celebrating our anniversary and so this is one of the special things I wanted to add. TIA for any suggestions!

I just booked the full length pass for our 3 night cruise on March 3rd. It was $166 + gratuity. We’ll get use enough out of it each day, even if just for a short visit. It had availability to be booked in the app, and I didn’t mind paying a little extra to avoid wasting time in a line, or potentially be disappointed the day I would want it. Just a thought!

So...I had the length of trip (7 night) pass on the Dream a few weeks ago. It was 169 (this price is from the folio so it includes gratuity).

The only differences I know about is there's a cold room and open deck with hanging lounges. Is that it? Or is there any additional differences adding value?

I tried to get a one day when I boarded Wish last fall but they were not available. The RainForest area is phenomenal. I never went back on the other days to check availability, because it was only a 3 days.

I am planning on sailing on the Treasure when it begins sailing. I am sure that Rainforest room area will be over the top too. I will definitely book it.
And if I do go on the Wish in the future, I will get the length of stay pass.

I will be on the Dream in the fall, with 3 sea days, so maybe the RainForest room should be on my agenda. 👍🏻😎🚢💫✨

Hi everyone! If this is our first Disney Cruise (Wish in September, Concierge), which of the following would you recommend - spa appointment on port day- couples massage, spa villa, buy the rainforest pass for length of cruise, or just a day pass for port day? DH and I are celebrating our anniversary and so this is one of the special things I wanted to add. TIA for any suggestions!
If you are looking for something more private, I would say the massage (though I have never gotten a really good massage on a cruise ship).

The Rainforest Room is not a private experience - other people will be in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter