Raincheck for Fantasmic Dinner Package?

Rpsemont

DIS Veteran
Here's the scoop. We had reservations for the Fantasmic Dinner package for last Tuesday. By noon time were were soaked - it had rained all day - and decided we'd just as well skip it. I tried to cancel but was told I would be charged $10 per person. I was told this charge would apply whether Fantasmic was cancelled or not! ( of course, this was after calling WDW_DIne and being on hold for 30 minutes only for them to say they couldn't help me, then went to guest services at EPCOT IG entrance and they said I would either be charge for the diner or $10, they weren't sure which) So we decided to go to dinner anyway. Sure enough, Fantasmic was cancelled. While I don't think I should be able to just walk in on any given future night with that voucher, I do think I should be allowed to exchange it for a voucher for another night, subject to availability of course. Anyone else had luck with this? Or anyone else managed to get any type of rain check? This is the first time we've used the package since the new rules and the credit card guarantee.

I've read that if you go to Guest Services, they will give you a voucher good for another day. Did you try this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter