Rain?

bhillier

Mouseketeer
Will be @ DW May 10 - 18 th. How much rain should we expect. I looked @ the weather page today and I saw ots of clouds and rain? I was hopeing for a sunny, warm vacation. Would like to spend lots of time in the pool.

Mid May is one of the dryest months:teeth: :sunny: at least w/ our exp. and according to the passporter

I have been to Disney in May for the last three years. In 2001 and 2002, I went the weeks of the 13th and the 12th, respectively. In 2003, I went the week of the 19th. There was much more rain the week I went in 2003. I don't know if it was because it was a week later and getting hotter, more humidity, etc. In 2001 and 2002, I believe there may have been one day out of six that it rained and it wasn't an all day thing either.

What site are you looking at? Accuweather only goes up to May 4 (15 days).

We've gone the first or second week of May the past 4 years and had very little rain. It was hot though, 90 to 95.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter