• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rain in August

Kid at heart

Earning My Ears
I have just read about the heat in August - how hot it is. Is it usually sunny or cloudy? Could anyone let me know if it is likely to rain all the time. We have previously gone in June, 19th - 29th and the weather was terrible! I found May & October good, is August comparable?

Thanks in advance!!!!!:Pinkbounc :confused: :bounce:

It rains a lot in the afternoon. We bring disposable ponchos from home, 2/$1 at the Dollar Tree, and then we throw them away when we are done. We just keep touring if we are caught in the rain!

I saw weather statistics somewhere and June is the rainiest month I believe,followed by July. August wasn't 2 bad.

We went last August for 10 days and it was sunny or hazy most days -- the clouds and rain moved in quickly and departed quickly. The forecast was the same everyday: high of 92 with a chance of widely scattered afternoon showers. We wore hats all the time and carried sunglasses and ponchos with us. We found it way too hot to sunbathe at the pool -- it was only bearable if we were up to our necks in the water and wore hats. People wondered why this sun goddess had very little tan!

However, each year is different. Last year was a drought year and this year I am hearing the opposite. You really need to plan for sun and rain since you will probably get both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter