Rail travel Paris to DLP

Cyrano

DIS Veteran
Hi guys and gals

I'm needing your help.
My brother (who lives in London) has not played at being uncle for a while due to new job and was desperate to see the kids. :moped:
We had talked about whether we could meet up in between our Aberdeen - LHR and LHR - CDG flights for an hour or so :)

Anyway to cut a long story short he and his girlfriend have booked Eurostar to Paris for long weekend. They plan to come straight from Gard du Nord out to DLP, and will return to Paris in the evening.
They don't do theme parks so will meet us in Disney village. Just wait till my 3 start on him.........awwwwwww pleeeeese Uncle Mark :rotfl2:

What is the easiest way to get to DLP by train?

Reid

Hi Reid! If you have a look at http://www.ratp.info/informer/anglais/index.php and then click on the RER map it shows you how to get from Gare du Nord/Magenta to Marne-la-Vallee-Chessy by taking the the E4 southbound (towards Tournan - NOT the E2 towards Chelles Gournay) as far as Val de Fontenay and then changing to the A4 eastbound to Marne-la-Vallee-Chessy:sunny:

Another way to go is to take the RER B Direction Saint-Remy-Les-Chevreuse for one stop to Chatelet. Change at Chatelet to the RER A Direction Marne La Vallee Chessy. Only certain trains go to Disney. When boarding the RER A look above your head on the platform for a sign that shows the stops that train makes. Be sure that Marne La Vallee is alluminated. If it is then you are boarding the correct train. Travel time including changes etc is abou 1 hour from the time they get off the train at Gare du Nord.

The way diberry suggests is interesting as well. According to the RATP site they both would take about the same amount of time.

Now let me think :teeth:

One Uncle
Nieces and Nephew
Disney Village

Does your brother know what this could mean for his wallet Reid? ;)

Thanks for travel options. I'll pass them on.

There is no chance of his wallet ever being in danger (short arms, deep pockets) :rotfl:

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter