• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Raglan Road- ok for young children?

awalker1015

DIS Veteran
We have a dinner ADR at Raglan road next month with our 8yo and 6yo. My mom is worried about the pub aspect. I am not concerned- but for those of you who have been how is it for kids that age?

Thanks!

I was there at lunchtime early in the month and it was LOADED with young children, some of whom got to try Irish dancing (special event apparently.)

I just had lunch there last month with two 5yos, and it was absolutely fine. No rowdiness, actually it was kind of dead. The children's food was so good. One had the Mac & Cheese made with dubliner cheese, the other had chicken. They loved it and wanted to go back.

The only time I would stay away from RR with kids is on St. Patrick's Day. It can get pretty rowdy then. Other than that it is a completely family oriented place.

We took our DS(9) and DD(6) there last December and they loved it. The great thing about Disney - if you can make an ADR there you can take your kids there (excpet for V&A ;)).

I had dinner at Raglan Road on Friday night and there were many children. Several were brought up on stage to try a little Irish dancing. It was quite cute :)

It's a restaurant.

The only issue is the noise, especially if you're seated near the music area. But that didn't bug the kids in our group, just me.

I went with my girlfriend, her other friend and their four daughters combined...ages 9, 10, 6 and 7. They loved it and enjoyed participating in the dancing lessons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter