Raglan Road-bread pudding only

Ohanagirl78

Earning My Ears
So, we've been to Raglan Road before and my daughter LOVES the bread pudding. But I was wanting to try somewhere new that is also fun and heard great things about Splittsville. My question is...can you eat bread pudding at the bar at Raglan Road so I don't need to make a reservation just for dessert?

So, we've been to Raglan Road before and my daughter LOVES the bread pudding. But I was wanting to try somewhere new that is also fun and heard great things about Splittsville. My question is...can you eat bread pudding at the bar at Raglan Road so I don't need to make a reservation just for dessert?

I have heard that YES you can!! Totally worth it!

We are here now and I just walked up to the outside bar (maybe two hours ago) and took an order of bread pudding to go. It was still warm after walking back to our room at SSR - and delicious I might add. We have also ordered at the bar inside and sat right there to it - no problem whatsoever.

We are here now and I just walked up to the outside bar (maybe two hours ago) and took an order of bread pudding to go. It was still warm after walking back to our room at SSR - and delicious I might add. We have also ordered at the bar inside and sat right there to it - no problem whatsoever.

Thanks! I’ve always wondered if it was possible to get an order to go. Good to know.

I’m happy to hear this!!!

Does anyone know if you can still have bread pudding at the bar or as takeout (for either Raglan Road or House of Blues)? Or should we make a reservation just for dessert?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter