• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Radisson Resort at the Port?

All 3 are within a block or two of each other.

There is a Publix further down the road. Not sure how late they're open, but I'm sure you can get stuff there early in the morning.

Publix is at least a mile away, I think probably more like 1.5 miles. Not sure if the asker will have a car or not, but I definitely wouldn't want to walk it and carry groceries back. :lmao:

From the Radisson, you can cross the street and walk past the Mini-golf/arcade place, there's a gas station there with some food and drink options. They had cases of bottled water when we were there in March.

Publix is at least a mile away, I think probably more like 1.5 miles. Not sure if the asker will have a car or not, but I definitely wouldn't want to walk it and carry groceries back. :lmao:

From the Radisson, you can cross the street and walk past the Mini-golf/arcade place, there's a gas station there with some food and drink options. They had cases of bottled water when we were there in March.

Thank you

We last stayed there in January 2010 and never will again. The worst part of our experience was the fact that our vehicle was broken into. Those cameras in their parking lot are basically useless. Lots of cars were hit that night.

Lisa I was not aware of this...you should have contacted Joe the General manager for he is always always been there for the cruisers, you can write him at jpanackia@radissonport.com or call him at 321- 868-6560 and tell him what happened and I can guarantee that he will make it up to you or find out what happened. ALSO why didn't you call me, you have my cell which is 321-508-2246? You know I would have been there for you.

Anyhow think of you often so keep in touch sweetie

to all of of the others that have any concern about the Raddison can also drop Joe a note...He is a precious friend to everybody who knows him.

We stayed there this past July 4th for the July 5th Fantasy cruise. We have not stayed there in many years but it was the only place that had availability (booked cruise last minute). It was fine and would stay there again. We usually stay at the Marriott Residence Inn and I do overall prefer the MRI. There was nothing wrong with the Radisson (pool is fun). What I thought was odd was our room included breakfast....for 1. Were were 2 adults staying in the room why would breakfast only be for 1 person. Thought that was strange. Front desk staff was very nice.

We had a rental so didn't leave a car there during the cruise nor did we take their shuttle.

MJ

You stinker and you didn't stop by to see me....love ya anyway and hope you had a great time on your cruise :wave2:

Lisa I was not aware of this...you should have contacted Joe the General manager for he is always always been there for the cruisers, you can write him at jpanackia@radissonport.com or call him at 321- 868-6560 and tell him what happened and I can guarantee that he will make it up to you or find out what happened. ALSO why didn't you call me, you have my cell which is 321-508-2246? You know I would have been there for you.

Anyhow think of you often so keep in touch sweetie

to all of of the others that have any concern about the Raddison can also drop Joe a note...He is a precious friend to everybody who knows him.

Shirley, it's been a while but you were a great help to us that day sitting with the kids while we spoke with the police and the manager on duty that day. There isn't anyone monitoring the cameras at night basically is what we were told. I just think that people need to know that security cameras in place do not always mean that they are being properly utilized. That goes for any location really. We were refunded the room charge for the night we stayed. However, that doesn't bring peace of mind after having to return to PC to file a police report, deal with repairing the damage to the vehicle and replacing the items that were stolen, though not great in value.

Just stayed at the Radisson two weeks ago and it was perfectly fine. The room was very clean. This was my second stay and I would stay there again.

I stayed there two weeks ago and everything was fine.
I had read about the sleep numbers bed beforehand but when we arrived al tired after a 7 hrs drive from Key West, I had already forgotten about it and didn't notice any difference to a regular bed.
Ou room seemed to be refurbished, the pool area was nice and we really liked the Thai restaurant across the street.

The reception staff was rather distant, no smiles, noticeable friendliness or acknowledgement of our club carlson status (which happens in every other club carlson hotel), but we were so excited about our cruise that we didn't care much.

You stinker and you didn't stop by to see me....love ya anyway and hope you had a great time on your cruise :wave2:

Actually we did drive by but the shop looked closed...maybe we came by too late!!! Next time for sure. Thx Shirley!!!:thumbsup2:goodvibes

MJ

I had read about the sleep numbers bed beforehand but when we arrived al tired after a 7 hrs drive from Key West, I had already forgotten about it and didn't notice any difference to a regular bed.

We have yet to get one of their sleep number beds to work right. The remotes never respond to button presses. Luckily we are normally tired enough that we just deal with it cause we'll be on the ship the next day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter