Radisson maingate?

Luvdisney

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever stayed at the Radisson Maingate. What can you tell me about it. Nice or no good. I tried to book a room for the week of March 23 to 29 for my inlaws at the All Stars, but Disney is completly booked. I was able to book a pool view room at the Radisson for 106 a nite. Is this good a good place to stay or should I try somewhere else? How's the shuttle service?

DH and DD and I are also booked with Radisson on the 3/26 - 3/3 0 Never been there too. I got the shuttle schedule from them so I could map out our iterinary. Request it through email. Good thing I did becoz the earliest shuttle leaves at 8:30 so you make sure you schedule to go to the park that opens late like EPCOT.

We also booked through Expedia and DH has to call them to clarify bookings. No cancellations though.

Hope to see you at Radisson. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter