Radison Coupon

markey

DIS Veteran
Found a web site, roomsaver.com/roomsaver/valpak.asp, that has a coupon for the Radisson at the Port for $69 for 5/16/2003 thru 7/31/2003. Won't help me because we are going in August and also did not check it out. But thought I would post in case anyone is interested. If anyone finds this is for real please post and let everyone know. Thanks

I printed the coupon and plan to bring it with me on 5/21 and see if they will honor it. It says though that you can not have advanced reservations. It also says you need the coupon at check in and it is based on availability, so we will see. I already have a reservation for a 1bdrm suite, but if they will honor the coupon, I will glad change, otherwise keep what I have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter