Radiator Springs Racers strategy

What changes have they done to RSR fastpasses?

I was there last year and we used the Wide right technique and it was awesome. But back then my wife went straight to get fastpasses while my DD and myself went straight to RSR.

I heard that now RSR is connected , but I also I think I saw somewhere that they don't let ppl queue in advance for Fastpasses.

Can anyone enlighten me please?

So why is it hard to do with a stroller? If I have a six yr old jump out of the stroller and I stash it quickly have I pretty much ruined my shot.

Please critique this game plan:

My family of 4 will use EMH on a Sunday; arriving at the gates to DCA at 6:45 for start of EMH at 7:00.

Proceed directly to RSR & ride using stand by queue.

Exit RSR, go directly to RSR FP location to pull FP for second ride. (( Can we make it to the RSR FP before 8:00 rope drop for non EMH guests?))

What changes have they done to RSR fastpasses?

I was there last year and we used the Wide right technique and it was awesome. But back then my wife went straight to get fastpasses while my DD and myself went straight to RSR.

I heard that now RSR is connected , but I also I think I saw somewhere that they don't let ppl queue in advance for Fastpasses.

Can anyone enlighten me please?
That is correct...they no longer have a queue set up before the park opens, so there is "mob" that heads to RSR FP machines at opening. Yes, RSR is now connected to the rest of DCA (not counting WoC, which is still disconnected).

Please critique this game plan:

My family of 4 will use EMH on a Sunday; arriving at the gates to DCA at 6:45 for start of EMH at 7:00.

Proceed directly to RSR & ride using stand by queue.

Exit RSR, go directly to RSR FP location to pull FP for second ride. (( Can we make it to the RSR FP before 8:00 rope drop for non EMH guests?))
It doesn't really matter if you make it back to the RSR FP area before the park opens because guests no longer queue pre-opening. They stil do not start FP distribution until the park opens to everyone (assuming RSR is open). It's worth noting that if RSR is not open at park opening, they do not start distributing FPs until it starts running.

We were there last week. We prefer to ride at night so we were pulling fast pass at about 12:30-1 with a return of approx. 7-8.....no nine for the FP

We were there 2 weeks ago and used wide right. The only issue is they did not seem to walk the crowd all the way back to RSR, only to Cars Land before they get out of the way. If you are arrive to the park and guests are already going through the turnstiles but the park is not open yet there will be a rope right across the street after the fountain. This is where you go as far right as possible. It seems that everyone automatically walks to the left of the fountain, follow them and end up 40 to 50 people deep or walk to the right and end up 5 to 10 people deep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter