Radiator Springs Racers Refurb

joseph821

DIS Veteran
Radiator Springs Racers begins a refurb on Friday, August 18th. Hopefully it is not a long refurb. I will update when more information becomes available.

I also added this to the August Refurbs thread.

Radiator reopens on Sunday August 27!

Last edited:
Radiator Springs Racers begins a refurb on Friday, August 18th. Hopefully it is not a long refurb. I will update when more information becomes available.

I also added this to the August Refurbs thread.
Where is the August Refurbs thread? I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

I'll be interested to see how this affects DCA, Racers by far is the most popular ride. So will be interested to see where the crowds go now

I am so incredibly happy that it reopens on the second day of our trip. I'm not sure if we're ever able to visit Disneyland again in the future and for now only the Monorail and Haunted Mansion are closed for our visit which isn't awesome but by far not as bad as RSR would have been!

I'm with you! I can live without those two but would have been incredibly disappointed if we couldn't do RSR (we arrive on the 17th so will have to do it on day 1). It's a one and done for my kids, so I'm super happy and hope it doesn't move up a day between now and then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter