Rack Up Your Posts With Random Stuff - Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh! today my english class threw a surprise party for my english teacher because he's retiring and he happens to be the most amazing english teacher around

we brought in cupcakes, oreos, drinks, and those things you blow into to roll out paper. one girl made a card to look like the classroom, and on everyones 'desk', we had all written messages

needless to say, my teacher was close to tears. he hugged every one of us (except the guys, who he shook hands with)

he didnt make us work the entire period, and near the end we all got up and sat on the floor around his chair asking for 'story time' hahahaha
he told us stories of his youth- but just the funny ones.

one of them was about him and his friends putting a cow on the third story of a building with no elevators as a prank. it was hilarious until we asked him how the cow got out, because cows cant go down stairs. they had to kill it. reguardless, it was somehow a really great story. i dont know why, it must have just been the atmosphere

LOL.

I'm trying to find a Final Fantasy podcast.
I'm listening to one and they keep shooting each other like off this Final Fantasy movie.
"I will never be a memory."
"Aww, you shot Darrel."

Hm.

ooh! today my english class threw a surprise party for my english teacher because he's retiring and he happens to be the most amazing english teacher around

we brought in cupcakes, oreos, drinks, and those things you blow into to roll out paper. one girl made a card to look like the classroom, and on everyones 'desk', we had all written messages

needless to say, my teacher was close to tears. he hugged every one of us (except the guys, who he shook hands with)

he didnt make us work the entire period, and near the end we all got up and sat on the floor around his chair asking for 'story time' hahahaha
he told us stories of his youth- but just the funny ones.

one of them was about him and his friends putting a cow on the third story of a building with no elevators as a prank. it was hilarious until we asked him how the cow got out, because cows cant go down stairs. they had to kill it. reguardless, it was somehow a really great story. i dont know why, it must have just been the atmosphere

Aw! Sounds like you had a great time today! Poor cow though.

I got gum on my face.
Im chewing like 15 hubba bubba pieces.

i'm back.

Pushing Daisies and Doctor Who are my favourite shows at the moment :)

Might watch Doctor Who Confidential tomorrow because of how awesome it is. I don't think you get it in the USA. It's shown after every episode on BBC 3 and shows how they made the episode.

i'm back.

Pushing Daisies and Doctor Who are my favourite shows at the moment :)

Might watch Doctor Who Confidential tomorrow because of how awesome it is. I don't think you get it in the USA. It's shown after every episode on BBC 3 and shows how they made the episode.

its almost as if you never left...you just jump right back into what you were saying before. and why not, all you really missed is some mooing and a couple complaints

and only a page was added :p

Your English lesson sounded fun. Why is it all the good teachers are English teachers? (well not all, but our English teacher is awesome. He let us watch the Matrix so we could write a review on it for coursework. Everyone else had things like Romeo & Juliet (old version) and what not)

everyone says it at least 3 times on this thread everyday :p (well I seem to think so)

I'd never seen Matrix until then either.

I'm really lame, movie wise. I've never seen Titanic. The only Star Wars film i've seen is the Phantom Menace. I've seen none of the Indiana Jones films.

I can go on and on like the energizer bunny!

All my life you've had an opinion
Doing things for the wrong reasons
Well not today

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter