• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEY!!!

Whats wrong with rats...

I have 4..
:D

Anyways.. my siggy's not so rainbowy.

Me and Jaimie should makeith a siggy shop :p

I think we are the Queens of finding icons XD

LOL!
That is a great video.

I would love to be able to talk like that.
Me and my friend were trying to the other day. We sucked. =D

Edit: Hm... I don't know how that first quote got there. Lol. Well, it's not supposed to be there. But I'm leaving it because I think it's funny that it is there. And not supposed to be. :)

Im good at accents.

I usually do them at theatres and get stuff for free.

Not the theatre I go to though, they all knwo me too well. I even have meh own card xD

Warning to anyone who wants to attempt to jump over their "Loveseat" -- Make sure you are...
  • Able to actually jump over it
  • A far enough distance away from it, so you get good speed and good "over the top-age"
I didn't do either of those and kinda "BAMMED" into the armrest... It hurt...

Warning to anyone who wants to attempt to jump over their "Loveseat" -- Make sure you are...
  • Able to actually jump over it
  • A far enough distance away from it, so you get good speed and good "over the top-age"
I didn't do either of those and kinda "BAMMED" into the armrest... It hurt...

:lmao:

That just gave me the funniest visual ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter