• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they lived somewhere closer to NY, like northern NJ. I'm not in north Jersey ;)

Ohhh. I got that a while ago LOL. I read it like 5 times though haha. Ohh see my parents took it I think. I'm not sure. But they've owned Saratoga and OKW for 15 years so yeah. I think they sold Saratoga though.

oooohhhh. I don't know anything about New Jersey so I wasn't sure which part they lived in.

DVC confuses me. I should stop at one of those booths one day in WDW and get like a brochure on it.

oooohhhh. I don't know anything about New Jersey so I wasn't sure which part they lived in.

DVC confuses me. I should stop at one of those booths one day in WDW and get like a brochure on it.

Yeah I believe..I could be wrong, but I think they're north Jersey people.

I love DVC :D

Haha.

Awe, I love it. It's the bestest :D

I wish we had it.

on another note, my parents just said that my dad's side of the family just bought a house in Lake Winnapasauke (sp?) so yesssss, my uncle says we can go up whenever we want! I'm so excited I love it up there, it's my favorite vacation spot besides WDW.

i'm allowed on again!!! *is happy*

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee now to watch random videos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter