Race dates

NJlauren

DIS Veteran
When will the next set of race dates be released?

Specifically looking for wine and dine 2017?

Thanks!

In the past years it has been announced in the first week of October. Wine and Dine is traditionally in the first weekend in November which for 2017 would put it as Nov. 2-5. That would be my estimate but it could always change.

I agree with @Anisum that the 2017 W&D half date will likely be Nov 5th; however, there is a possibility that it is Nov 12th. Here is a history of race dates (since they moved it to November) with corresponding Veterans Day dates and International F&W Festival dates. The problem is that scheduling has changed over time. They use to schedule it closer or on Veterans Day weekend and the last weekend of the F&W Festival; however, the last two years, they have scheduled it the weekend before the last weekend of the F&W Festival. In any case, here is the history:

Wine & Dine Half Dates v3.png

thank you! I'll be waiting for October I guess.... But hoping I pick right when booking before that....

I actually emailed rD wanting to know if the dates for Marathon weekend and Princess had been set and they said shortly around DL half weekend they would be finalized and released in late September or early October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter