R: Shopping late & in a hurry meal . . .

piratesmate

<font color=red>Drah-gun! I don't do that tongue t
. . . . or are you all finished shopping already? :( :( We've done several variations on the old BBQ Beef Cups recipe. They're quick & easy - and the kids liked them, too! With a quick veggie or salad, no one complained that Mom was "out all day again & forgot to cook!" :D (j/k They never say that.)

BBQ Beef Cups
3/4 lb ground beef
1/2 c BBQ sauce
1 Tbl dried onion
12 oz pkg refrigerated biscuits
1/3 c cheddar cheese

Grease a muffin pan. Brown beef & drain fat. Stir in BBQ sauce & onion. Simmer over low heat. Flatten each raw biscuit & press into muffin cups. Make sure dough comes to rim. Spoon meat into each. Bake at 350 for 12 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese & bake 3 more minutes.

Pizza Cups
3/4 lb ground beef, or pepperoni
1/2 c spaghetti sauce
1/2 Tbl garlic powder
12 oz pkg refrigerated biscuits
1/3 c mozzarella cheese
2Tbl Parmesan cheese

Grease a muffin pan. Brown beef & drain fat. Stir in sauce & garlic. Simmer over low heat. Flatten each raw biscuit & press into muffin cups. Make sure dough comes to rim. Stir in mozzarella. Spoon meat into each. Bake at 350 for 12 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese & bake 3 more minutes.

Taco Cups
3/4 lb ground beef, or shredded chicken
1/2 c water
2 Tbl taco seasoning
12 oz pkg refrigerated cornbread biscuits
1/3 c cheddar cheese

Grease a muffin pan. Brown beef & drain fat. Stir in water & taco seasoning. Simmer over low heat. Flatten each raw biscuit & press into muffin cups. Make sure dough comes to rim. Spoon meat into each. Bake at 350 for 12 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese & bake 3 more minutes.

Thanks for the recipe. Let me add one of my own:

Honey, what's the phone number for Pizza Hut?

These sound good and really easy. My kids would like making them I bet. Thanks.

I've done the taco ones before...Pampered Chef recipe for Taco Tartlets very similar to yours and they are great. I haven't made them in a long time so sounds like it might be time to make them again!!!!! Nice and quick and they taste great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter