~*r.i.p*~

oh i heard about his leg

i dont know what to say
a broken leg can spell the end for a racehorse simply coz if they cant race they dont make money therefore they are not willing to keep them. they're to fussy and highly strung to be used as riding ponies like sparx.
it's a tough short life

can we also please remember:

Desert Orchid~ a much loved racehorse who died late last year after being in retirement for a few years

Electrocutionist~ world champion and one of frankie detorri's favoured mounts who died of heart attack unexpectdly in august last year. he was only 5 :(

and other racehorses who have been stolen died unexpectedly or die as result of fall

oh i know it is so sad. why do people have to make animals race:sad2: :guilty: :sad1:

money
it's all about the money

i have nothing against racing when it's done properly.
what i hate is people who let the horse race lame or in unsuited conditions incase they won. its stupid. but money comes first

In my opinion, those races are just stupid.
I know people are trying to make money out of this but they need to stop and realize that they are hurting the animals.
If they wouldn't race on the horses, then they wouldnt die after falling off of them.

Aw. Poor Barbarough. Sorry, I can't spell xD

R.I.P
23.gif

In my opinion, those races are just stupid.
I know people are trying to make money out of this but they need to stop and realize that they are hurting the animals.
If they wouldn't race on the horses, then they wouldnt die after falling off of them.

a jockey cant have a say over wether the horse can be raced or not until its outta the starting gate
then it can be hard to stop a horse bred to be at the front
over here win or lose national hunt jockeys are only payed 75 pound a ride.
i know it can amount to quite a lot but would you risk your life for it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter