*Quote Game*

Lola

<font color=blue>I will not gain the Freshmen 15!<
I noticed that this game was deleted with all of the problems, and I thought it was such a great idea, so I brought it back /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif! (I also liked my little quote.)
<font color=green> "Are you sure this water is sanitary? It looks questionable to me."</font color=green>

------------------
<font color=blue>'89, '94, '96, '97, '98, '98, '99, '99, Aug.'00</font color=blue> <font color=red>L°o°la</font color=red>

anicoach01.gif

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE IS TRAFFIC!?

[This message has been edited by Lola (edited February 16, 2000).]

That was Tontor or something from Tarzan. The elephant when he was a baby. Sorry, I can't think of a quote. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

That is from Peter Pan!!! Said by Peter Pan! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I got one! "I don't know what's the mota with you!" Can you guess where taht's from?
rolleyes.gif
eek.gif

<marquee>ºoº ~*~Disney_Chick~*~ ºoº</marquee>

[This message has been edited by disney_chick (edited February 16, 2000).]

I guess no one knows what movie that's from, disney_chick. How about another one?

I agree, the best guess I have is The Lion King (the part where Timon and Pumba first meet Simba). But I don't think it's right. Easier quote perhaps?

Lidia

That one was fron Lion King said by Timon!! How about "We are Siamiese, I you please."

See ya!!!!!!!!

------------------
tink08.gif
pooh23.gif
tigger04.gif
tink01.gif

[This message has been edited by Pollyanna 2 (edited February 19, 2000).]

I thought that last quote was from The Lion King , but I do believe it's been used in many movies. Now, for the new quote, that is from Lady and the Tramp. How about "Hi! I'm Tour Guide Barbie!" It's easy, but must have been the funniest part of the movie! LOL /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif.

------------------
<font color=blue>'89, '94, '96, '97, '98, '98, '99, '99, Aug.'00</font color=blue> <font color=red>L°o°la</font color=red>

anicoach01.gif

[This message has been edited by Lola (edited February 19, 2000).]

Could it be...Toy Story??? (2 of course /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)
Now for a new quote...how about...
"A dream is a wish your heart makes" Easy, but I can't think of another.

Lidia

I know! It's from 'Cinderella'.
OK, here's one: "What do you mean you're not a lucky cricket?!! And what are you?!! A sheep?!"
Does anyone know what movie it's from?

Is that Mushu from Mulan?
Try this...."I'll have Belle for my wife, make no mistake about that!" /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

------------------
4/90, 4/92, 12/92, 4/93, 12/93, 6/94, 4/95, 8/95, 3/96, 12/96, 6/97, 6/98, 12/98, 4/99, 8/99, 4/00, 12/00

That would be Gaston from Beauty and the Beast. Now, for a new one: <font color=purple> "Happiness is blooming all around her..."</font/color=purple> It's part of a song. Any guesses?

------------------

anicoach01.gif

[This message has been edited by Lola (edited February 20, 2000).]

That's what Bert says in Mary Poppins. How about "Woof woof. Ahahahaha!" Happy guessing /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

------------------
<font color=green>°o°Kiki°o°</font color=green>
<font color= blue>PIXIE DUST TO ALL!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
tongue.gif
/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </font color= blue>

anitink02.gif
dislogo2.gif

[This message has been edited by Kiki (edited February 20, 2000).]

from 101 Dalmations(non- animated)!!! How about, " do you trust me?"

That's from Aladdin. How about <font color=red>"Get away! Don't you know that pirahnas can strip the skin in seconds!?"</font color=red>

thats Tantor from Tarzan!!! -- how 'bout-- You'll have your looks, your pretty face, and let's not under-estimate the importance of body language haha!!!!

That's Ursula from The Little Mermaid. See how you do with <font color= blue> "Sign me up for the next war!" </font color=blue>

------------------
<font color=purple>*Lola*</font color=purple>

alladdin.gif
Make a *w*i*s*h*

I was just about to say, ChessyCat02, that the last quote wasn't from Tarzan, but you beat me to it, LOL /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif. Anyway, I have no clue about your quote, sorry, it seems a little vague and like it's been said in a lot of movies.

------------------
<font color=purple>*Lola*</font color=purple>

alladdin.gif
Make a *w*i*s*h*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter