Quietest rooms? (Fantasy)

I think its totally dependent on your neighbours. we've had a far aft room on deck 9, a room across from the elevators on deck 6, a room under the bars on deck 2 (magic) and a room in the hall near the kids club on deck 5 and elevators. All were fine. It was more the screaming kids next door that were the issue.

For the Fantasy here are a few areas to be avoided if you're the picky type:
  • Aft, particularly far aft, because the Fantasy sometimes has wonky vibration issues the other ships don't have
  • Rooms near laundry rooms
  • Deck 10 midship or aft (because it's right under the pool deck)
  • Deck 2, because of ambient noise from deck 3 when live music is playing in the atrium
  • Rooms near the Midship Detective Agency game talking artwork (these are in landing between the stairway and elevator of decks 6, 8 &10 forward, deck 2 midship, and decks 5, 7 and 9 aft). You would only be bothered if close to the landing though, no worries down the hall. I just felt sorry when I saw those cabin doors nearby while we were playing the game.
Overall, though, you'll be fine anywhere. It's a Disney cruise and you'll have fun. You could also choose a super-quiet part of the ship but have super-loud neighbors. We cruised the Fantasy last week in an extremely quiet area (deck 8 far forward), but were awakened at 4am by a couple next door throwing things and screaming bloody murder (and far worse). We had to call security & it took them a while to calm the couple down. My son learned what domestic violence was on DCL. So unfortunately, you can get loud neighbors anywhere. Loud kids are the most typical. Avoiding family stateroom areas might help with that a bit.

We have three staterooms hanging off the stern of the Fantasy (decks 9 and 10) next week. Upon our return, I'll give everyone the latest accounting of the Fantasy vibration issue that DCL says doesn't exist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter