• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quiet/Peaceful Cabin Loop at Fort Wilderness?

Gatordad815

Earning My Ears
Hi all-we will be staying in a Cabin at Fort Wilderness for the second time next month. While we loved almost everything about it last time, our cabin backed up to a bus stop, so it wasn't as peaceful as we would have hoped. I didn't quite realize how loud and frequent those busses can be with their incessant loud beeping, but it got old after 3 days.

Any recommendations on a loop that is more peaceful than others, or are they all the same as long as we aren't on top of a bus stop? We will have a golf cart and our vehicle so transportation is not a concern for us.

Any other advice on cabin location requests appreciated! Thanks!

I would guess that you'd just need to request a cabin/loop that is away from the bus stop or swimming pool. We've stayed in both the cabins and camping loops without much noise issues, but can see how the bus stop noise can get old after a while.

Here's a map of the campground to assist with your planning, it's a few years old but may still prove useful when looking for possible loops to request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter