Quick Trip Report

Maridw

DIS Veteran
My DH & I just returned from a visit to CA. Obviously we had to go to DL/DCA. In fact when I mentioned it to my mom, she said that was a given. We spent one day at the parks and had an absolutely great time. It has been two years since we were last there.

We hit PoC and loved seeing Jack Sparrow. pirate: DH couldn't get over how much better Poc is at DL than DW. Also did Space Mountain since it was closed the last time we were out. I hope they do something like that to DW's ride. It is so much better. We enjoyed seeing the differences between the two ToT rides.

The crowds weren't too bad :thumbsup2 (went on a Tuesday) and DCA was practically empty. So we walked on too just about all the rides we did there. The longest wait all day was for Roger Rabbit's Toontown spin. We already had FP for SpMn and so couldn't get them for this.

I am glad we got the chance to go again. :cloud9:

Maridw said:
The crowds weren't too bad :thumbsup2 (went on a Tuesday) and DCA was practically empty. So we walked on too just about all the rides we did there. The longest wait all day was for Roger Rabbit's Toontown spin. We already had FP for SpMn and so couldn't get them for this.

Just to let you know for future trips, Roger Rabbit's FPs are not networked and you can still get a FP for it even if you already have another one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter