Quick Service

tvsdisney

Mouseketeer
Okay what are my options here? We use QS quite a bit on our trips and have never stayed at The cabins. I’m reading that things are closed?

Okay what are my options here? We use QS quite a bit on our trips and have never stayed at The cabins. I’m reading that things are closed?
Are you driving or flying to The Fort? If flying, I would pack something easy like instant oatmeal or cereal and then you would just need to buy a container of milk at the store for your breakfast. Or you order your groceries for delivery from Garden Grocer. Hope that's part of the question you were asking.

Are you driving or flying to The Fort? If flying, I would pack something easy like instant oatmeal or cereal and then you would just need to buy a container of milk at the store for your breakfast. Or you order your groceries for delivery from Garden Grocer. Hope that's part of the question you were asking.

Kind of lol we are actually driving:crazy2: (we normally fly) so we can go to the store but my kids hate my cooking on vaca so not sure how much we will actually use the kitchen lol. We are staying for more of the “glamping” experience:-) and we can bring our new pup! I was more worried they couldn’t get Mickey waffles in the morning!

I was more worried they couldn’t get Mickey waffles in the morning!

Mickey Waffles are on the breakfast menu of P & J's Southern Takeout (which is the take-out side of Trails End), tvdisney.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/cabins-at-fort-wilderness-resort/p-and-js-southern-takeout/

They greatly ramped up their menu with Trails End favorites once TE had to close for the pandemic. They did leave a few tables behind just a few feet from the P&J counter to eat at which are socially distanced.

There are also picnic tables on the side porch (facing the lake) of Trails End and some tables/chairs down by the boat dock. And they'll give you paper plates and plastic cutlery if needed/asked.

It's generally good food!

Bama Ed

PS - I'm not a fan of the take out pizza tho! :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter