• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

quick service - polite pig

markpenske

Mouseketeer
I know dining plans are not offered but I was wondering if anyone here (in the past) has ever gone to the Polite pig on a dining plan? If so, what are your thoughts/reviews? And, how does the dining plan work here? It's listed as a quick service. Looking at the menu it seems like everything is Ali carte. Is a side included? Are all beverages included? Seems like they have some expensive cocktails for a quick service.
Thanks in advance.

When we went in September, it was an entree, a drink-either alcohol or non alcohol for quick service. The individual restaurant could limit the alcohol based on price, but I believe everything there was okay on the dining plan. If you wanted a side, it was considered a snack option.

Everything under "From the Smoker" comes with cornbread, cole slaw and your choice of market side ( it is worded oddly to make it seem like you have to pay $4, but that's only if you want to change the coleslaw for a 2nd market side), and it was one of the best values for the quick service option of the dining plan. As the PP said, you also get a non-alcoholic or single alcoholic beverage.

The sandwiches you just get a pickle spear with and would pay extra for a market side.

When we went in October I'd been doing some research online... People suggested and I agree if you are in for an Adult Beverage, ask for an Adult Root Beer Float! I don't recall seeing it on the menu...

Yes and it was one of the better deals at Disney. I'd often get the brisket, which is $21. You get the meat, a side of corn bread, slaw, and 1 market side. It's a very large portion and at the price, is a solid value. Add in the alcohol and you're getting close to a $30 meal for one QS credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter