Quick Serve Breakfast Items while staying at BWV

Fido Chuckwagon

DIS Veteran
We’re going to be staying in BWV for the first time in February. We like to do quick serve breakfasts where possible in a place where we can grab oatmeal/eggs/waffles, and other hot breakfast staples. Am I right that there’s nothing like that in BWV or on the boardwalk? What’s the closest option? Thanks in Advance!

The Boardwalk Bakery (exit hotel - down on Boardwalk) has some breakfast egg sandwiches - as well as fruit and pastry- that may fit the bill. Across Crescent Lake both Beach Club and Yacht Club have quick serves, albeit with somewhat limited seating. If an Epcot day or you have park hopper tix, the bakery in France opens with the park and isn’t too far a walk.

This is the biggest gap, imho. I would love a true food court in the Epcot area. There’s not, Dolphin is closest but not my favorite, felt expensive and a major time suck

When I stayed at BWI in September the bar on the lobby level ( the name escapes me) had some pastries and sandwiches in the morning as well as oatmeal and hard boiled eggs. There were also coffee pots for mug filling in there. It was very convenient in the morning.

Thanks! Having a place in the hotel where I can grab oatmeal for myself and the kids would be great.
Buy some instant oatmeal packets, bring some sugar and milk and make it in your villa. Faster and easier than getting it in a restaurant. You might need to bring some bowls and spoons because they might be limited in your villa if you are only in a studio.

When I stayed at BWI in September the bar on the lobby level ( the name escapes me) had some pastries and sandwiches in the morning as well as oatmeal and hard boiled eggs. There were also coffee pots for mug filling in there. It was very convenient in the morning.
Belle Vue Lounge
Just got back from a nice 2 week stay at BWI and that place is great! Between there and the Boardwalk Bakery we were set for breakfast and lunch anytime we wanted to wing it. Hope you have a great time Fido Chuckwagon.
!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter