Quick Question

kelmac284

Lover of all things Disney since 1975
We are set to go down next month for the veteran's weekend. I know I know we are nuts LOL. We WERE going to drive down Friday early getting there around mid to late afternoon but we have now decided to drive down Thursday night so we can BE there first thing Friday. We only have rooms booked starting Friday night so was wondering anyone have any ideas where we can stay "near" the parks that might actually have a room at the last minute?

I don't want to make a firm ressie because I am not sure how far we will get. We might get too tired and decide to stay up north more.

IF we get all the way to Anaheim though Thursday night (and it would be late like 10 or 11) any ideas? I am thinking we may have to stay in another town as all rooms will probably be booked being it is a 3 day weekend.

Help!

TIA!!

Yes they likely will be booked or if they have room, you will probably pay out the nose for the room! I owuld just stay somewhere close, maybe 5-10 minutes away so you could still be there early enough but you wouldn't have last minute "Harbor Blvd" prices.

Andrea

Forgot to add: What I would do is program about 4-5 numbers of hotels in the DL area that you would want to stay at that night. As you get closer and realize you will make it, call them and inquire about room prices for the night. That will take some of the guessing and unneccesary stopping out of the equation!

Thanks. I was looking online to see what was around there and saw that our hotel had an opening so I just extended to Thurs. Now we HAVE to go all the way but I told DH we can trade off driving and I think we will be ok. I think since it is probably going to be crazy crowded that weekend that we are going to be glad we have that extra whole day on Friday.

Thanks.

We are up near Sacramento. DH gets off work around 3 so as soon as he can get home, get a shower we are out the door. I don't know if you saw my post above yours but I went ahead and booked another night at our hotel so we are set now. But thanks for looking. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter