Quick question before I hit the park tomorrow

eatmypixiedust

<font color=blue><marquee>I'm coming to you live f
Hello,

My boyfriend and I are planning to go to the parks tomorrow. We are planning to go to DL when it opens (8am). I noticed on the website that the candlelight ceremony starts at 5:30pm. If we arrive in the morning will the crowds be quite small? I haven't been to the parks on a Saturday for quite some time. I normally go on a Sunday or weekday.

Also, do they sell ready made gingerbread houses anywhere in the parks or in the Disneyland hotel/ Grand Californian? I was told that they do in Florida but I'm not sure if they have them here.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Well early morning will be your best bet to avoid the HUGE crowds, for a brief period anyway. By noon, I have a feeling it's going to be very crowded :crowded: due to it being a Saturday, the 50th, and the Candlelight Processional.

I don't know about the gingerbread houses. :confused3 Maybe someone else know that answer to that.

Anyway, I hope you have a great time! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter