Quick Live Report: Sept 17th

BradChristian

Mouseketeer
September 17th In Short: Crowd Calendar fairly accurate. Drizzle helps.

I was soloing a DHS and EPCOT day… because Friday is low MK numbers because of MNSSHP (I will be doing party too pending weather)

Original FPs were TSMM, ToT, and Frozen (Tiering is rough)

I brought an additional magic band and 3 cards for additional same day Fps

-I rope dropped RNR

-Then I added Great Movie ride Fast Pass to my 2nd Magic Band (along with an Indiana and Mermaid that I couldn’t use)

-Before 9:40am TSMM FP - I hit ‘One Mans Dream’ because it could go any day now.

-TSMM FP

-Mermaid Standby (they weren’t even allowing people to tap magic band)

-Great Movie Ride (2nd MB FP)

-ToT FP

-Walked into the first Indy Show… Only did half because of drizzle (No FP)

-Frozen (No FP… and had perfect seats)

Frozen was surprisingly enjoyable!

I only skipped Muppets and Star Tours, but could have added that - but I wanted to get on over to EPCOT. Hollywood Studios is now officially a morning park that has to be strategically toured because even on a 1 crowd level day… TSMM and RNR had strong standby waits early in the day (avoided by RD and FP)

EPCOT was very uncrowded. I used both magic bands for additional fast passes for Soarin’ and Nemo. I also added in a card for Turtle Talk, Figment, Test Track

Soarin’ Fast Pass (helped a ton) and I used the FPs for both Nemo and Turtle Talk.

-I then did Figment walk on

-I single rider-ed Test Track

-Needed a break so did Ellen’s Energy (Where was the Ellen animatronic?!)

-Spaceship Earth - Had a Fast Pass but they weren’t accepting them. Standby Only

I then added a Fastpass for Illuminations (at 4pm in the afternoon!)

Walked World Showcase

-Saw the new American Music Machine show

-German Pretzel Break

-American Adventure Show

-Mexico Boat Ride

-Waterfront Dinner at QS La Hacienda

-Headed to Mission Space (only did Green because of recent dinner)

-Test Track again single rider (never used my FP for it)

-Watched Illuminations from fast pass area with great view after showing up at 8:45p

Surprisingly there was a lot of sitting during this, so I was not tired until I had my break after walking half of World Showcase! Got to spend a lot of time ‘looking up’

Never heard of this and surprised it is allowed??
I didn't think it would actually work, but there is a huge thread about it on the strategy board. They do a lot more complicated stuff like canceling hotel rooms for additional bands, but I had purchased these bands from DTD when we stayed off site earlier this year. (I'm off site again)

The cards are from a 2013 trip!

I didn't think it would actually work, but there is a huge thread about it on the strategy board. They do a lot more complicated stuff like canceling hotel rooms for additional bands, but I had purchased these bands from DTD when we stayed off site earlier this year. (I'm off site again)

But don't the bands have to be connected to a current reservation and assigned to a specific person?

But don't the bands have to be connected to a current reservation and assigned to a specific person?
The magic band is my wife's who is not with me. I can not manager hers in the app, but I can use the in Park Kiosk

The card has nobody linked and it works

When did they start not accepting FP's? We have been many, many times both pre FP+ and post FP+. We will be there starting Thursday again and I have never heard of this! Even when FP's have not been needed for a particular ride we've gone through that line so they were used and we could get more for something else. Why schedule FP+ months in advance if they won't be accepted? Am I missing something?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter