Quick Hello

JennInTN

Mouseketeer
I just wanted to send a quick hello. I have been lurking on these boards for over a year and finally registered. Truly don't know why I waited so long...That's probably a whole 'nother issue ;-)

I can't express my gratitude for the information and knowledge provided by this community. So - Thanks a bunch. I've had a blast getting to know many of you and hope you'll enjoy getting to know me, too.

I manage a local trade association. It's part time, so I can spend more time being a wife to Gray (33) and mom to Matthew (4.5). We live in rural, northwest Tennessee. I've always had a facination with all things Disney. Sometimes driving loved ones nutz. It just something that puts a smile on my face. I'll never make excuses.

Again, thank you for the many hours of enjoyment and knowledge so many of you have provided...I hope I can return the favor.

Jennifer

Welcome to the DIS! :teeth: I live in TN also, by the way. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter