• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quick Half Board Plus Question

littlelizzie

Mouseketeer
Not long before we go now...planning our meals.
Can anyone tell me the face value of the half board plus vouchers for adults and children?
Has anyone used them in conjunction with their shareholdres card? popcorn::
Thanks

Its 25 euros for an adult. I've not personally, but others here have, and it sounds very easy. I think it would be easier for the staff if you show your card before they bring you your bill though!

Childrens half board plus vouchers have a face value of 11 euros.

This is the way to ensure that you get the your full 15% shareholder discount when using the half board plus vouchers.

Tell your CM that you are using board plus vouchers when you are seated, they will make sure you get the correct menu and let you know if you have accidently ordered anything off the voucher menu.

When you ask for the bill make sure you give your CM your lovely shinny gold shareholder card, they will then generate your bill with the 15% discount.

Then when you pay hand over the vouchers. That way the discount is taken off the whole bill and not after the cost of the vouchers have been taken off.

Our CM at Cafe Mickey told us this tip.

When we ate at Walts on the last day of our trip we had the same CM, Ross that served us at the Blue Lagoon a few days before. Ross recognised us as shareholders and brought us a half bottle of Champaign . A very nice touch.

Thanks for the info, do you know does the shareholders card applys for the whole table (we are going with friends so 4 adults and 4 children) as we will be eating as a group and paying as one? not sure if it only covers us for our family?
Thanks

The shareholders discount will come off your total bill - so if you order all together, and get one bill, the discount will be off that total.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter