Quick Grad Nite Question

Whistlebee

DIS Veteran
If you're going on a grad nite (with a park hopper), is it better to start your day in DCA ,and then to hop over to DL in the afternoon? Or does it not make a big difference which park you're in throughout the day, as the grads can be everywhere with a park hopper? We currently have our day starting in DCA and then hopping to DL in the afternoon, but I think we might do better with our trip (dining reservations mostly) if we can start DL that day and then hop to DCA in the afternoon. Thanks!

I’m also curious about this. I read that article and it seems smart, but it also seems
like a lot of schools actually are doing the park hopper, and the grads coming from out of the area are getting to the parks between 10 am and 3 pm. If they’re hitting Disneyland late morning or early afternoon, it seems like it would make more sense to rope drop Disneyland in the morning.

I’m really eager to see some reports of what crowds are like on these days once Grad Nites actually start.

Thanks for this post and the article link. Super helpful! We'll have one grad nite (sadly our last night) for our mid-May trip, but we'll be sure to rope drop DCA that day and see WoC earlier in the week. Will likely get Genie+ that day too. Even if DCA is a hot mess, hopefully it will help at DL!

Also considering going to the parks toward the end of May, but in between grad nites -maybe 27th-29th. The calendars are forecasting those days to be okay, but do a lot of students end up going to the parks on those days in between grad nites?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter