• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quick emergency question about fast passes.

NavyDad01

Mouseketeer
I have 7 three day tickets that have not been used. If I go into disneyland tomorrow with 3 members of the group can I use the rest of the 7 day passes to get FP even though 4 of the group members have not even used 1 day?

They are official tickets that we picked up the other day from the ticket both

NO, the ticket must have been scanned at the entry to allow for FP distribution.

If the tickets are unused, you can likely get your money back. They are valid for 3 entries into a park for up to 13 days after the first day of use.

Even if you use 1 day you can't use a multiday ticket for FP on another day unless it has been scanned at the ticket booth on that day. The FP machine will tell you that the ticket has not been used for admission today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter