Quick 1 night stay before Disney Resort check in?

PlutoLover93

Mouseketeer
I'm traveling to Disney for November 7-17. Driving down with my sister and both our boyfriends. We're planning on staying at an offsite hotel that Saturday night before checking into CBR on that Sunday. What are some great, inexpensive hotels outside of Disney? We're planning on just making that a Downtown day so we can relax before the hype sets in. We will have a car with us, but would still rather prefer bus transportation since I've heard parking at DD is atrocious! Thanks for everyone's help and opinions in advance!!!!

***UPDATED*** After further research I've noticed that there is a Senor Frogs not far from WDW and I'd love to go there! Instead of wasting a park day, maybe we'd be better off going on our extra day before checking into CBR. So maybe a hotel around Senor Frogs within walking distance if possible. Thank you!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter