Queue Times

Ms Poppins

I'm sure I'm very affected by all this Disney talk
Hello everyone, not been on here for ages and currently planning our next visit for October 😀

I’m wondering what queue times are like now that fast pass has gone? I’ve no plans to pay for premier access so just want to try and be realistic about what to expect.

Many thanks

Hi - pleased you're planning a trip. We were there at the end of August/beginning of September. Queues in the main park were manageable with EMT and using early morning and evening for rides. The Studios queues were much longer, although I think EMT is returning soon. Use the app - get up early - single rider is your friend and I'm sure you'll be fine. Have a great time and enjoy Avengers Campus. Are you staying at the art of Marvel??

Hi - pleased you're planning a trip. We were there at the end of August/beginning of September. Queues in the main park were manageable with EMT and using early morning and evening for rides. The Studios queues were much longer, although I think EMT is returning soon. Use the app - get up early - single rider is your friend and I'm sure you'll be fine. Have a great time and enjoy Avengers Campus. Are you staying at the art of Marvel??
Hi, thanks, will definitely be doing EMT and generally take it easy as we usually do 🤣

Yes, we’re finally getting to stay at Art if Marvel. Really excited to see it but was really shocked at the price hike. It’s definitely been a splurge and probably won’t again until the prices settle down in time.

We went in June. I’ll concur that queues are very easy in the morning with the EMT and late at night (we walked onto Hyperspace Mountain, for example). Middle of the day can be rough. It’s a good time to catch some shows!

It may have just been my experience, but I thought I would share that we found that the posted wait times were accurate or generally underestimated the wait times. This is contrast to the US parks, where it seems like the posted wait times are higher than the actual wait times!

We went in June. I’ll concur that queues are very easy in the morning with the EMT and late at night (we walked onto Hyperspace Mountain, for example). Middle of the day can be rough. It’s a good time to catch some shows!

It may have just been my experience, but I thought I would share that we found that the posted wait times were accurate or generally underestimated the wait times. This is contrast to the US parks, where it seems like the posted wait times are higher than the actual wait times!
Thanks for this. I expect it to be busy at points, good to know the wait times are generally accurate or better 😀

Thanks for this. I expect it to be busy at points, good to know the wait times are generally accurate or better 😀
Ah, just to clarify, when I say they were underestimated x the actual times were worse! DLP would post a wait time of 10 minutes and and it would be 20, for example. This was generally more of a problem with the shorter waits, so maybe they just hadn’t adjusted for an influx of people- not sure, it’s a limited experience!

We went recently after a break of a few years. Determined to not pay for the fast passes or shows lol.
Considering it was August we found them really manageable, we’re used to knowing the best times eg whilst the parades are on / later at night etc so did everything we wanted.
We only used the app as a guide as know things can change so quickly there (like ride breakdowns etc).
Have a great time we really enjoyed being back.

Ah, just to clarify, when I say they were underestimated x the actual times were worse! DLP would post a wait time of 10 minutes and and it would be 20, for example. This was generally more of a problem with the shorter waits, so maybe they just hadn’t adjusted for an influx of people- not sure, it’s a limited experience!
Ha ha, I think I read it how I wanted to. Thanks 😀

We went recently after a break of a few years. Determined to not pay for the fast passes or shows lol.
Considering it was August we found them really manageable, we’re used to knowing the best times eg whilst the parades are on / later at night etc so did everything we wanted.
We only used the app as a guide as know things can change so quickly there (like ride breakdowns etc).
Have a great time we really enjoyed being back.
Thanks, that’s the way we’re going to approach it. Really excited to be going back and to see all the updates. Good to know you had a great time 😀

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter