Queue activities

bsmcneil

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a good recommendation for something to do with kids in lines/while waiting? I have a set of "Family Talk" where you ask questions (learning more about each other) and we do that from time to time. I thought about trying to find another version and/or I know when I was a kid, there were these "Brain Quest" things that I enjoyed (trivia/facts). That's sort of small (I'm also not wanting to bring much/add too much weight to any bag I bring. Any other thoughts like this?

We do a lot of ' games' that either involve both kids people watching....
As in whoever finds someone wearing a red hat first, or a UK, Michigan, FSU shirt etc. Also guessing games, like what number am I thinking or food I'm thinking of etc. If all else fails I let them play pokemon go ( DS13 on his phone, DD4 on my phone!) Both of my kids love to have ' mom' talk time, so I let them take turns chatting about what's going on with them too.. We sometimes spur of the moment stop by a one of the parks if a Reservation is open so pre-planning by bringing queue activities in are a no go for us.Good luck

We do a lot of ' games' that either involve both kids people watching....
As in whoever finds someone wearing a red hat first, or a UK, Michigan, FSU shirt etc. Also guessing games, like what number am I thinking or food I'm thinking of etc. If all else fails I let them play pokemon go ( DS13 on his phone, DD4 on my phone!) Both of my kids love to have ' mom' talk time, so I let them take turns chatting about what's going on with them too.. We sometimes spur of the moment stop by a one of the parks if a Reservation is open so pre-planning by bringing queue activities in are a no go for us.Good luck
The find a UK, Michigan, etc idea is great for my kid who is sports/college obsessed! I never would've thought of that! We do iSpy a lot - so, that'll be good to use!

Depending on the age and reading ability I see lots of people playing "Heads Up" there might be a photo version now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter