Questions

huey578

Test Track Dummy
Hello, we have Main Seating so what time do we have to be at breakfast on Disembarkation day?
Also, if we plan on taking shuttle from Port to Resort -- what time should be arrive at resort? TIA

Main seating is only for dinner. Breakfast is whenever you want during serving hours

Hello, we have Main Seating so what time do we have to be at breakfast on Disembarkation day?
Also, if we plan on taking shuttle from Port to Resort -- what time should be arrive at resort? TIA
Generally early breakfast is around 6:45.

Most resort shuttles don't start leaving the port until 9:00. It's possible that a bus can stop and up to 3 resorts, so, it could be as little as an hour from port to resort, or longer, depending on which stop your particular resort is.

Cabanas is also open for breakfast on debarkation day and you can go whenever you want. You just have to be out of your cabin by a certain time (8:00 maybe???). The buffet options are somewhat limited from a normal breakfast, but we've always found it more than adequate. We greatly prefer to leave our carry ons in the cabin, go eat a leisurely breakfast at Cabanas and then pick up our stuff and head off the ship.

If you prefer eating at the MDR on disembarkation but the assigned time is not to your liking, just ask your head waiter to be moved to the later time the evening before. Many groups skip the last breakfast so there will be tables available.

No, I believe 6:45 for early dinner seating. 8:00 for last seating. Cabanas is also open.

Cabanas is NOT open the first or last night. And on other rare occasions it may be closed on another night for various reasons.

Cabanas is NOT open the first or last night. And on other rare occasions it may be closed on another night for various reasons.
Is it not open for breakfast on the embarkation day? I wasn't talking about dinner.

Is it not open for breakfast on the embarkation day? I wasn't talking about dinner.

Why would it be open for breakfast on embarkation day? You don't get on board until lunch.

Why would it be open for breakfast on embarkation day? You don't get on board until lunch.
So, so sorry, meant debarkation. I should have been more clear with my original answer. I was trying to say you don't go to brekfeast at any time on disembarkation day, you go depending on your dinner time is. If you have dinner at 5:45 then breakfast is at 6:45 and if you have dinner at 8 or 8:15, sorry don't know what time exactly, then it's at 8:00. I didn't mean dinner, my bad.

So, so sorry, meant debarkation. I should have been more clear with my original answer. I was trying to say you don't go to brekfeast at any time on disembarkation day, you go depending on your dinner time is. If you have dinner at 5:45 then breakfast is at 6:45 and if you have dinner at 8 or 8:15, sorry don't know what time exactly, then it's at 8:00. I didn't mean dinner, my bad.

It's ok. I think Cabanas is open debarkation morning, but we always go to our assigned MDR. (Advantage of having late dining.)

It's ok. I think Cabanas is open debarkation morning, but we always go to our assigned MDR. (Advantage of having late dining.)
Cabanas is open, usually until 8:00, but you can stay there until around 8:30 before they start clearing things off your table.

One other thing to add, if you are doing the MDR on debarkation morning, the time they say (6:45 for example) is what the mean, and NO KIDDING. I was five minutes late because having arrived at the main dining room on time, I realized that I left our comment cards in our cabin. I went back to get them and returned 5 minutes later. I NEARLY missed ordering. Plus my food came out later than the rest of my table. Someone else showed up 15 minutes late, and was told he could not order. (Though they did proceed to go into the kitchen and find something for him.)

So if you want to do the MDR on that final morning, don't be late!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter