Questions

WDWNY

DIS Veteran
We will be visiting grandparents over the summer in Europe for a month. Since Paris is only an hour flight away thought this might be a fun, quick (and what looks like after playing with their website a little- an expensive) trip.

1. How many days do you need to get everything done? Most likely wouldn't come back or at least not in a long time so I want to make sure we have enough time.
2. I'm looking at packages on their website... Is there a way to get park tickets for less days than the actual stay? We were looking at doing the "Magical day tour to Paris + LOUVRE or EIFFEL TOWER" one day or the "Excursion “Paris Essentials"
3. Getting to/from the airport is the Magical Shuttle Bus the smartest move?
4. Wifi in the parks/ resorts?
5. Food wise do I need to do the restaurants or are there also quick service meals?

To do it all in the summer I would say 4 nights, 5 days. This way you can go at a relaxing pace. As park tickets (as well as breakfast) are included in the package you can not get less days than you are staying for. The Magic Shuttle is one of the easiest ways of getting to the parks from the airport. Many families also book private shuttles or use the TGV which is cheaper I believe. There is no wifi in the parks at present, but there is in the hotels. There are many restaurants to choose from both table service (from a menu or a buffet) or counter service both within the parks, Disney Village and in the hotels. If you do not intend to return to DLP I would recommend some table service meals, especially restaurant that are unique to DLP.

To do it all in the summer I would say 4 nights, 5 days. This way you can go at a relaxing pace. As park tickets (as well as breakfast) are included in the package you can not get less days than you are staying for. The Magic Shuttle is one of the easiest ways of getting to the parks from the airport. Many families also book private shuttles or use the TGV which is cheaper I believe. There is no wifi in the parks at present, but there is in the hotels. There are many restaurants to choose from both table service (from a menu or a buffet) or counter service both within the parks, Disney Village and in the hotels. If you do not intend to return to DLP I would recommend some table service meals, especially restaurant that are unique to DLP.

Thank you! Will definitely look into it, even though at this point if seems like it will be rushed planning if we do end up going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter