• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Questions Regarding Private Yacht Excursion In Cabo

Castillo Mom

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone! I’m in the process of trying to decide on which excursion to do while we’re in Cabo this November. Right now, I’m strongly considering this private yacht excursion but am looking for feedback from those who’ve experienced it. https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/...sing-along-cabo-san-lucas-on-a-private-yacht/

To provide some context, this is a very special trip. My cousin and I are treating our two aunts and moms to a four night cruise on the Wonder, so there will be a total of five of us. They’re all seniors, ages 79, 80 and 81. Since there‘s only one stop on the cruise, I want to make the most of our time there and for them to have an amazing experience. My questions:
  • Where did the boat captain take you and what did you think of the experience as far as locations?
  • If you snorkeled (it would just be my cousin and I doing this), how was the visibility if you went during the fall? I ask because I’ve only ever snorkeled in the tropics so visibility may not be as good in this area but I’m not sure.
  • What did you think of the food quality? I’m a foodie and my aunts are very particular about food/drink quality.
  • What was your overall experience with the crew? Were they engaging?
  • The excursion if 4.5-5 hours. Did they get you back to port in time to fit in a little shopping?

I don’t mean to sound so particular but again, we want our moms/aunts to have an unforgettable time. While we don’t mind spending $1,500 on this excursion, I want to ensure it’s going to be a quality experience. Thanks in advance for your input!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter