Questions regarding Characters meet & greet pictures

OOooh. Can you tell us the name of the App?

It's called "Photo Editor-", it's available in the Play Store, the logo is a multicolour flower (the center of the flower is a camera lens) on a black background.

With this app you can fix the colors, put filters, frames, stickers, crop, focus, rotate, correct the brightness/darkness, correct the contrast, saturation, add text, draw on it, fix red eyes, etc.

Same for us, the Frozen pic was in Animator's Palate and on my camera, was real dark, even with lighting adjustments. I usually just get the 10 photo package digital, you get a CD and get to pic your 10 photos once you get home.

I got my Tiara at Walmart in the jewlery section. It was so much to wear on formal night. Those are some of my favorite pictures. There is a set of Pink Mickey ears that has a Tiara.

It's called "Photo Editor-", it's available in the Play Store, the logo is a multicolour flower (the center of the flower is a camera lens) on a black background.

With this app you can fix the colors, put filters, frames, stickers, crop, focus, rotate, correct the brightness/darkness, correct the contrast, saturation, add text, draw on it, fix red eyes, etc.

Do you know which company it is from? There are several apps named "photo editor" and I don't see one with the logo as you described. Thanks!

Do you know which company it is from? There are several apps named "photo editor" and I don't see one with the logo as you described. Thanks!

First one, left, top corner. No sure of the name of the company but you should find it with the logo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-26-13-26-36.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-26-13-26-36.png
    237.3 KB · Views: 1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter