• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Questions - Red Lion Maingate

dcraythorn

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me about this hotel? We have had to change our dates and I'm having a hard time finding a new place to stay.:confused3

I have stayed here and will be staying here again during our next stay. We love it. The walk is not bad...10-15 minutes, our you cab use the Toy Story lot behind the hotel. We thought the hotel was nice. We got a great rate from lastminutetravel.com.

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

We've stayed there the most of any Disney resort hotel and it is generally my "go to." Like the PP said, walk isn't too bad or you walk directly into the Disney parking lot right next door and catch the tram (which I've heard people have differing opinions on, but as I have an AP I don't feel guilty lol). They also have an ART pickup.

The rooms were somewhat recently redone (actually, I think the whole hotel was) and seem pretty decent to me. Free Wifi, parking is $14 I believe (but it seems everyone charges for parking now). They offer a (pay) buffet breakfast. We really like it and try to stay there as we always have a nice stay.

We stayed there as well. The rooms are large and really nice. The bathroom was quite large too. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter