Questions on LL/ILL

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason417

Mouseketeer
1) Can I make a LL reservation if I haven't used my most recent one, as long as 2 hours has passed since booking (meaning I can hold multiple at once)?

2) Can I purchase ILL at any time regardless of my LL holdings? (basically, are ILL handled like Roger Rabbit used to be on the FP system where it ignored whatever you're doing in the rest of the FP system)

3) Do all LL holdings convert to any time versions for that ride if the ride is temporarily closed during the return window?

4) If I have all 4 of our family's tickets in my Disneyland app, am I able to purchase ILL for just 3 of us if my wife doesn't want to go on that ride? Or is it all 4 or nothing?

Thanks in advance!

1) Can I make a LL reservation if I haven't used my most recent one, as long as 2 hours has passed since booking (meaning I can hold multiple at once)?

2) Can I purchase ILL at any time regardless of my LL holdings? (basically, are ILL handled like Roger Rabbit used to be on the FP system where it ignored whatever you're doing in the rest of the FP system)

3) Do all LL holdings convert to any time versions for that ride if the ride is temporarily closed during the return window?

4) If I have all 4 of our family's tickets in my Disneyland app, am I able to purchase ILL for just 3 of us if my wife doesn't want to go on that ride? Or is it all 4 or nothing?

Thanks in advance!
Yikes, I hope I get this right, but I trust someone will correct me if I’m wrong.

1) You can make your next reservation as soon as you’ve used your first LL OR 2 hours later if your first LL has a return time much further away. At 9 am you book GOT with return time at 2 pm, you can then book your next LL at 11 am.
2) I haven’t done this one, but I *believe* your LL & ILL are independent of one another so you should be able to hold one of each simultaneously.
3) When it was MaxPass it would convert to anytime pass, but I can’t say for certain with Genie+. I thought I read somewhere that was happening at WDW, but again, can’t say for certain.
4) Yes, you can purchase ILL for just select members of your party. Same as booking LL, you will select which members you are wanting the pass for and then you will either book (LL) or purchase (ILL) for those members you have selected.

As for #3, for the past few days if a ride went down at Disneyland, the LL converted to an anytime pass for any ride except for ROTR and strangely Indy. It actually let us use it for a duplicate ride, meaning we could use it on Big Thunder again even though we rode it earlier in the day.

As for #3, for the past few days if a ride went down at Disneyland, the LL converted to an anytime pass for any ride except for ROTR and strangely Indy. It actually let us use it for a duplicate ride, meaning we could use it on Big Thunder again even though we rode it earlier in the day.
Do you know if this only happens before the LL gets redeemed? Or do you get anything automatically if the ride breaks down while you're in line or on the ride after redeeming LL?

Do you know if this only happens before the LL gets redeemed? Or do you get anything automatically if the ride breaks down while you're in line or on the ride after redeeming LL?

I haven't tried it with Genie+ but with Maxpass and Fastpass in other Disney parks, you actually had to go to a CM and have them scan your app to get it added in.

This actually reminds me:
One of the perks of Maxpass was that if you were in line for a ride that didn't have Fastpass and it broke down, you could also ask a CM for a multiple experiences pass. Usually, that Multiple Experiences pass could be used on that attraction or some of the lower tier Fastpass attractions. For example, I was in line for Jungle Cruise when it broke down and got an ME pass that could be used for Jungle Cruise or any Fastpass attraction other than Radiator Springs Racers and Space Mountain. People who didn't purchase Maxpass could not get the ME pass. For Jungle Cruise, you go to the exit and get put into the queue like how a VIP tour gets put in. Has anybody tried this with Genie+?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter